View our certification here
The standard offers multiple benefits to an organisation such as:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or service.
- Improved communication, planning and administration.
- Enhanced business performance.
- Better cost management.
- Increased credibility and competitiveness.
Anglo Irish Engineering Projects has established, documented, implemented and maintains a documented Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Anglo Irish Engineering Projects’ quality management system operates on the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle. The Plan – Do – Check – Act (PDCA) cycle is the foundation of all ISO management system standards. The cycle ensures development, continuous improvement and control of the quality management system. It consists of the following:
The Plan Do Check Act cycle and ISO 9001:2008
The PDCA cycle is used to continually improve quality performance and improvements are fed to the overall Company Management System.
Anglo Irish Engineering Projects have established and maintain quality records to provide evidence of conformance to:
- ISO 9001:2008 requirements
- Demonstrate effective operation of the Quality Management System.
- Legislation/regulatory requirements
- Customer requirements